Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Doable Dolls


I have a formula that I use to put together each days posts for FH. It helps me organize the flow of stories and although I don't follow it all the time, about 75% of days I do. Like a magazine, I use the pic of the day as the cover, and the subsequent photographer or model profile as the feature story. Birthdays provide the regular content, then I try to do a 'story' post, usually entertainment focused and then an 'image' post to end the 5 pieces that I post each day.


I have thought (am still thinking actually) of ditching the 5 post magazine format and just post when I have 1 ready. I often miss posting 'news' due to waiting to have 5 features ready, and although I have a couple of posts at hand ready to post, I don't as I am usually awaiting an image or quote from a subject to finish the posts for the day.


Sometimes I try to mesh the 5 posts into one theme, the results vary. I loved my circus themed day and the horse connected stories. Other times I can feel the theme is pushing it and am unhappy with the results. Last month, when featuring a model named Jimmi, I worked to find more Jimmy's to have an all Jimmy day. Ultimately I dropped the idea realizing how silly it was after briefly toying with a Jimmy Osmond piece, an entertainer I don't really know, nor liked or find the least attractive.


I write all of this as a bit of and explanation, albeit useless, and exposition to why I am posting about doable dolls. This piece, and the one below began as one story about the emasculation of males on American television. I was going to tie the Naked & Afraid show with the natural and raw forest images from Suntown Photography. Ultimately I could not pull it all together in a seamless manner, so separated the pieces into 3 parts.


When researching emasculation, especially in the media, the Ken doll came up frequently. There were stories about life size anatomically correct dolls like the one above. There were stories about baby dolls with penises freaking out shoppers at Toys 'R' Us. There were other dolls with penises, usually European like Tom of Finland as I don't think Nate from Nebraska would be near as popular. There were tons of images of penisless male dolls, alone, posed as couples, and 16 shoved together in a box for what looked like a fun, but ultimately sad organism free orgy.


I did however stumble upon a doll so sexy that I had to include him in the mix. I did not unfortunately, see him naked, so I can't verify length or girth (or whether like Ken, he sports a mangina). But Savage, (last pic below) is one of the hottest dolls I have seen to date. Savage, with a hint of Jason Momoa has the greatest lips and eyes and a body only possible from non stop cardio and the non eating of any carbs. Of course Savage got his body the easy way, from sculpted plastic. Savage is part of a collection of dolls from Peewee Parker which also includes Blake, Damien and the delicious Bishop whom I would have in the wings when Savage was busy or worn out. You can see more of Peewee's dolls by checking out his flickr page HERE:

Blake

Bishop

Damien

Sexy Savage

3 comments:

Bobby F. said...

Why no Billy dolls? I have the San Francisco Billy doll that I bought about 17 years ago and I bought a friend the Cowboy Billy doll.

Tye said...

Don't think I have heard of it Bobby, had to google.

Anonymous said...

I love this post questioning male emasculation! Percy