Thursday, March 12, 2015

Favorite Click of the Week: Artisan & King

Below: Barrett by Tony Duran

'Look cool, stay fit, honor your feelings, be socially aware and live your wildest dreams.'


I did a small piece back in 2010 featuring model Barrett Paul and his work with The Fearless Project. Recently, I have been spending time at Artisan & King, Barrett's incredible blog full of beautiful images, and Barrett's even more beautiful words. Barrett's commentary sums up so many of the things we all struggle and experience as we live our lives. Check out Artisan & King HERE:


'Time passed. Fall turned into the harshest winter ever. Winter has begun to turn into the most welcomed spring. A rejuvenation, a birth, a proliferation of happiness and excitement has sprouted from the ground inside me. My personal new year has begun and I don’t feel like my old self again, but rather a new, more empowered, evolved self.'

Above: Barrett by Gregory Vaughan for Charlie by MZ

Below: Barrett by Marco Ovando


No comments: