Monday, August 31, 2015

Ice Chest


When growing up, before everyone seemed to have air conditioning in their homes... there was a quick way to cool down in the middle of the night. On those nights the heat kept sleep from coming, a trip to the kitchen to stand in front of the open fridge and freezer door was the best way to cool down quickly. Usually, when standing there, one would grab an ice cube and slide it slowly across the back of your neck, along your wrists and down the middle of your chest.


I love a good 'creative' theme within the photography of the male form and I started collecting 'men in kitchens' awhile ago. I only recently realized I had enough fridge images to make a post. A hot summer's day seemed as good a time as any!










1 comment:

Larry in PSCA said...

Yes! Wonderful. I love men in the kitchen too. You have it narrowed down to the refrigerator and that's a cool thing. Bravo!!