Saturday, May 13, 2017

Another View: Alex Corso by Gordon Nebeker


I am sure some of you recognized the beautiful behind washing the orange BMW in today's pic of the day. Alex Corso is one of my favorite models to cover, (and uncover) and have featured his talents, both in front of and behind the camera, as often as I a able over the last few years. What makes this set of images unique however, is not just how incredibly hot Alex looks washing that car, it is also the artist on the other side of the lens.


The in the 20+ stores featuring Alex's work, each and every image was shot of Alex that I have posted wer taken by Wes from New Manhattan Studios. It was Wes who first introduced me to Alex back in 2012 with their work at Sunset Meadow. I instantly fell in love with Alex's beautiful silky skin, incredible body and sensuously enticing lips and eyes.


It has been a pleasure to not only feature Alex's work, but follow his transition at NMS from model, to assistant, stylist, and now photographer. Alex is the only person I have profiled in the last 10 years who has been featured modeling nude, assisting other models posing nude, (including his brother) and contributed images to stories featuring nude models being shot by NMS. It was that erotic triple header which makes Alex the perfect model to feature today.


Whenever I do a Quaternate post, I try to find new images to include. While I was putting together my Quaternate post featuring the work of Gordon Nebeker, I saw one of the shots from the car wash shoot that Alex had posted on Facebook. When I got in touch about using the shot, Alex sent back a wide selection of shots from his recent shoot with Gordon. I also included a shot (first one in this piece) from their shoot a few years back which Gordon says is one of his most popular and best known butt shots of Alex. Check out more of Alex's work on FH HERE: & check out Gordon's many appearances in the post below.






1 comment:

Michael A. Deer / Pride of Paradise Photography said...

Wonderful image work and story.