Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Quinn Quench: Quinn Jaxon by Cooks Photography


When I opened the 4 e-mails from Cooks Photography I smiled seeing Hal's work with Quinn Christopher Jaxon as one of the models included. I was able to feature Quinn back in 2012, just before his images appeared on sites and blogs and name became familiar to lovers of the male form.  Quinn' s sexual intensity, and his ability to connect with viewers made him popular with both photographers and lovers of hot imagery alike.


I can tell from Quinn's look this shoot was a few years ago, he's added a bit more ink since this shoot with Hal.  I also know as it was a few years ago as Hal couldn't remember when and how he first connected with Quinn for the shoot.  Hal does remember they just shot once, and it was a lot of fun.  As you can see, Hal again made flexibility a focus, getting some incredibly hot shots, with some great views of all of Quinn's assets!


Is there a model that got away, or one you're still trying to get to shoot?
I've wanted to shoot Quinn again

What other artist most inspires you?
I've been inspired by Yogabear.


Have you delt with 'model regret'? A model who got into an erotic shoot, then later didn't want them published?

I did have a model who didn't want the pics used. Since he didn't want them used, I didn't give him any copies. It turned out that he had some serious mental problems going on.


Have you every had an incredibly hot model who just couldn't deliver for the camera?
All of my hot models have delivered. Once I've gotten them there, they generally deliver.

On the flip side, how do you deal with a model who can't 'keep down' their excitement?
I've only had a few models who couldn't contain themselves. I usually just go with the flow until they go down. lol


What was the biggest surprise you experienced when a model removed their clothing?
Of course the biggest surprise was a huge dick. lol

You have shot a lot of concept/holiday and themed shots. Any concepts in your back pocket you're itching to shoot?
I suppose I'd like to shoot some water themed stuff.

What model, image or theme has brought you the most positive feedback or comments?
I think a shoot with Eric Crew has brought me the most positive feedback


How do you get a model on board a concept?
I typically send them several photos as samples. I completely leave it up to them. I've given options to pose nude or not. Now, I tell them I do some clothed, partially nude and fully nude. If they are not comfortable, I move on.

What would you consider your most 'adventurous' or 'out there' shoot?
My most out there shoot involved a butt plug.


Quinn Christopher Jaxon on FH:




No comments: