Monday, October 7, 2024

The Winner Takes It All

The loser's standing small...

I love doing features on contests, especially when those contests include hordes of hot hotties.  Over the years I featured many competitions focused on the male form.  From stripping contests, male beauty pageants, Mister Nude and my annual Halloween costume contest. 

FH even launched it's own model search contests, the first, with photographer Chris Teel, crowned model Matt Eldracher, (below) the winner.   I think it might be time to consider another, especially given how popular Matt was, and continues to be.

This next contest I'm uncovering is a little more up close and personal.  It also requires a more scientific judging method.  The winner is the hottie below, but if you want to see if he really measured up for the win, check him, and other contestants, sans towels, on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: