Sailing
Takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
Soon, I will be free
I save one of the shots from this series a few years ago, saving it to post as an eventual 'seasonal sighting'. When I went to find the credit, I saw that the image I had was one of a series of shots of Brazilian adult film star Erico Ventania.
These shots appear to be from a promotional shoot for Island Fever, the 1989 video Erico made for Kristen Bjorn. I'm only guess, as I could only find two videos the hot Brazilian performed in, the second and last being Carnaval in Rio, also filmed in 1989.
Erico was rather intimidated by his two costars in Island Fever when he first met them. 'I'll bet they have enormous dicks!' he said to me confidentially. He was right.






2 comments:
I wouldn't mind being stranded at sea with him!
¡ Ôba Brasil ! 🇧🇷
Quelque chose à propos des hommes brésiliens :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Post a Comment