Monday, June 21, 2010

Fabio xavier and the beauty of The Black & Whites



I have written in the past about the time in my life when photography was more than a love but an actual way I thought I might one day make my living. Doing FH I get to work through my passion for fine art and...on most days I am happy that I chose another major at University and am now making a pretty decent living. Yesterday, when I was studying the work of Fabio xavier I felt for the first time in awhile I might have made the wrong choice.

Fabio's work is so beautiful, so sensual, so exactly how I have envisioned my work would have been. His work in black and white actually had me aching to once again pick up my camera. Moving into psychology was an easy choice when weddings and poodles were the only thing most people would pay me to shoot. Looking at Fabio's work, 'pay' should not have been such a large part of the decision.



Fabio xavier is a fashion photographer who lives and works in Miami. Although Fabio shoots in many styles, his black and white work is without a doubt my favorite. Fabio xavier has now joined the ranks of the artists who frequent my favorite photographer list on this blog. His work, like the others on the list to your right, inspire me and daily bring a bit of light and beauty into my life. You can check out more of Fabio's work at his site HERE:

Below: Danny Miami


Below: Fernando Sippel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Fabio Xavier said...

Im without words, thx so much for all the kind words u said about my work, thx so much! Fabio Xavier.U made my day ;)