Saturday, May 28, 2022

Artists That Inspire

First 2 images from Alberto de Chirico

When FH began, I first listed all the contributors on the side of the site. At the time, I never imagined I would still be working on the FH ten plus years later and collaborated on stories with hundreds of photographers. I changed my link category title to 'recent contributes' and started Artist's Who Inspire to ensure all of the artists who have appeared on the site were credited.


Below is an update featuring the many artists and photographers who have so generously supported FH over the last decade plus.  The images featured are all from artists who made their first appearance on FH since my last update..

Next 2 images from Creative Portraitures






Image by DiVASTANZO


Image by Frank Joseph




Next two images by John Falocco



Image by Bradley Reyes


Image by AlwaysANovice


Image by Mark E. Hersh

No comments: