Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Longest Day


June 21st marks the first day of Summer, (Summer Solstice)for those of us in the northern hemisphere. For those who have been following FH for awhile, you might remember it's first incarnation in the early years was as a daily blog. As time went on, my artist profiles and features became more detailed and for the last year or so I have been trying my best to post 3, maybe 4 times per week.

As spring blends into summer, as I do most years, I will be slowing down for the summer. I will still be posting regularly, some weeks, maybe still three or four days, depending on my vacation and time away. If more than a few days go by without an update, I am just away enjoying the sun and will be back with more favorite hunks very soon






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great summer!