Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday today August 21st



I had such a crush on Doogie's Mitchell Anderson. When trying to find shots for a birthday post I was surprised how hard it was to find a decent picture. I was going to do some caps of his nude scene from Relax, It's Just Sex but then I remembered this little doozy... Got to love youtube!



Anderson briefly turned up on Melrose Place in 1993 and I remember watching this in my living room as a teenager both turned on, and yet embarrassed for him, with how cheesy it was. To top it off, Mitchell's moves were all in front of Daphne Zuniga, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Deborah Adair and Heather Locklear. Happy 50th Mitchell Anderson!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great memory!!!!

Anonymous said...

He was also the first "Doogie Howser" star to come out.