Saturday, September 17, 2016

EMMY'S The Men of L.A LAW


It seems there's always one show that shines brighter than all the others at THE EMMY'S.  Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Cheers and Homeland are just a few of the shows that shown bright for a few fleeting years.  Very quickly though, they are replaced by a new show with a new cast, just waiting to steal the spotlight.

Harry Hamlin as Michael Kuzak 

L.A Law was one of the shows getting the most acclaim when I first remember watching The EMMY'S in the mid-eighties. I didn't really watch L.A Law at the time, but when I got older, I began to watch enough to develop a major crus on Harry Hamlin.

Save Me (1994)

Hamlin, along with Jimmy Smits and Corbin Bernsen were the original three younger male leads. For a short while, I included Blair Underwood and A Martinez but figured I would stick to the original trio.

Shameless (2012)

Although Hamlin had my heart at the time, I grew to appreciate the talents of Jimmy Smits as well.  I have to admit, I was never much of a fan of Bernsen, but that changed when looking for images for this piece.  Bernsen's hot hairy chest, and squeeze worthy butt, look mighty fine in the images and videos from Major League.

Corbin Bernsen as Arnie Becker 

Hello Again (1987)

Major League (1989)


Jimmy Smits as Victor Sifuentes

Switch (1991)

NYPD Blue (1996)

Sons of Anarchy (2013)

No comments: