Friday, September 6, 2019

Naked Will: In His Room


'There's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to
In my room, in my room'
The Beach Boys


For most of us, our bedroom was the only real space of privacy we had.  It was in our rooms that most of explored our bodies, experimented with fantasy and masturbated for the first time. Our room didn't judge, and with the door locked, was a safe place for sexual exploration.  Our room also held our secrets and our fears, there were things man of us did our rooms, that we haven't had the courage to do beyond the bedroom door.


Given Will has chosen to call himself 'Naked Will' his sensual expression has breached the boundaries of the bedroom. Although most of his self images, all taken with his laptops built in camera, are taken in his room, he's chosen to share them with the world.  Currently living in Munich, the 26 year old German student's goal is to use his images and videos, to reach out and connect with others.

OMG! I saw your wee wee


Will wasn't always so comfortable being naked, with our without his laptop camera in front of him.  Before moving to Germany, Will says that he had huge issues with his body.  Will certainly never thought of himself as a 'hunk',  and was self-conscious about his height and his lack of muscle mass.


Once settled in Germany however, Will learned a lifestyle, 'naturism'.  Naturism helped Will to gradually accept his body and to enjoy the freedom and relaxation that came with acceptance.  It also reinforced Will's understand that regardless of one's age, gender, race or body type, there is an inner equality that makes us all similar and worthy of grabbing and owning our sexual being and power.


'Being a,model and using my body to deliver artistic ideas and spread equality and body positive image to me, brings on a super... smile. We all know that I'm not gonna have this body forever. I'll get old and sick or an accident might happen) My images and videos are a record of my personal story and I'd like to share it.'


It was Will's sexual confidence that initially drew me to his images.  Will not only shares his physical body within his work, his passion and devotion to the expression of a positive image of body is seen, and even more powerfully, felt by the viewer.


Naked Will on Patreon | Youtube

No comments: