Saturday, May 16, 2020

Movie Night...


'Between these two I’ll have no more popcorn for the CBS Sunday night movie! Tonight is Raiders of the Lost Ark!'


It's always fascinating to me how certain images, on certain days, can have an impact on me.  The image above may seem fairly tame as far as FH goes, but when I saw it last week, I found incredibly hot.  The shirtless hunk on the couch is actor Zach Tinker, a former Young and the Restless star who I've previously featured on the site.(HERE:)


Zach posted the image from his girlfriend Cait Fairbanks page, plugging their networks new Sunday Night Movie.  Now I don't know who wants to watch an edited for television version of Raiders Of The Lost Ark with tons of commercials when you can watch the full film anytime, but CBS was really trying to sell it, including using it's stars to promote the event.  Regardless, there was something about an adorably hot Zach hovering in the background that had me wanting to pop the corn and cuddle in.



No comments: