Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bandana Boy


With so many people using bandanas as face masks these days, I couldn't help but think back to bandana boy.  Most of you have seen these images before, they've been around and posted for awhile.  I think I first I first saw them on Aussielicous and remember thinking how creative the guy was and how hot the look was.


I also was impressed with how the model kept his bandana wrap on, and was sure he must have had a few wardrobe malfunctions.  After remembering these shots, I went on the hunt to find out a little more about the body wrapped so tightly in the many colored bandanas he barely wore.


The hottie's name is Justyn, and these shots are form his time working as a dancer and stripper in Key West at the Bourbon Street Pub.  Justyn used to dance only wearing the bandana, which I'm sure led to some fun moments.  Although there are not too many shots of Justyn gyrating on stage, I love the shots of him posing with fans on the street after the show.




1 comment:

jr73080 said...

If anyone has footage of Justyn, please post it would make so many of us very Happy!!