Saturday, May 16, 2020

Sunset Years

Xavier in West End Bares

One of the features I enjoy  putting together is actor and role.  I usually focus on a particular fictional character, (like Brick in Cat on a Hot Tinned Roof) and spotlight the many actors that have inhabited the role.  I've done it a few times, and it's especially interesting when it's a film role, that originated on stage, where many different actors played the part.


A few years ago, I focused on Sid Sorokin from The Pajama Game. (HERE:)  I chose Sid as in most productions, Sid appears shirtless in the musicals closing scene.  I was recently thinking of doing an update and started again to look for images.  I came upon the image below, featuring British actor Michael Xavier in the role of Sid.  Searching for more shots of Michael, led me to one of his more recent stage roles, playing Joe in the Broadway revival of Sunset Boulevard.

If you missed the show, Michael makes his Act II entrance coming out of a swimming pool in a tight pair of blue swimming trunks. It was easy then to decide which fictional character I needed to spotlight next. Check out more of Michael, and many more 'not your average Joe's' HERE.


1 comment:

Hot guys said...

Happy times! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ