Friday, August 29, 2008

Favorite Pic Series of The Day:



Ahh summer is coming to an end! I was at the beach Wednesday and the water, so warm a few weeks ago was so cold I could only stay in for a short time. Soon the days of shirtless guys walking the streets and days at the beach will pass as the leaves turn and fall takes over. I love fall, but I will miss the summer. Here is a look at one of my favorite summer sports. Although I have not surfed myself (Although I have spent hours windsurfing, though still spend more time in the water than on the board), I love, like many of you I am sure, to lay on the beach and watch.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On many of the CA coasts the weather is wonderful for the summer, but here in Northern CA sometimes it's just too cloudy! Recently while at a beach coming back a hot young surfer guy all in a black clingy body suit was going back to his hotel carrying his board under his right arm. As I walked by him on the other side I got a "full view" of literally EVERYTHING! So form-fitting in every way it was like he was nude and painted in black body paint! He walked by a group of people waiting for a bus and on that side his board was covering him up! I guess he was a little shy having his "business" out for show like that covered only in a thin Spandex layer, but I was sure happy to catch a peek from my side! :-)