Sunday, November 18, 2018

Prime Time Supporters: Rome Flynn


I hate how TV shows have those 'winter finales', they seem to be getting earlier and earlier.  A winter finale means no new episodes until the new year, just repeats, without even a Christmas episode.  But.. the promos are effective.  I haven't watched How To Get Away With Murder all season, but had a half a dozen episodes on my DVR I thought I may try to watch during the long cold winter.


The dramatic winter finale promos had me wanting to check out an episode or two, mostly to catch a bit of the incredibly hot Rome Flynn who's been co-starring as Gabriel this season.  Rome is more than an pleasing eye full, his gorgeous face and body are absolutely stunning, and like Connor and Olivier, just a few episodes in, I couldn't take my eyes off him.


If you check out the video clip and images from HTGAWM below, you'll notice the show's producers wisely decided to cover Rome's tattoo's for his shirtless scenes, and there are a few!  I don't mind the tats, but I can see how they wouldn't fit as well on his character Gabriel.  It must have been difficult to keep them fully covered during the basketball scenes with all the lickable sweat, glistening in the hot sun.


Rome as Gabriel on How To Get Away With Murder





No comments: