Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Seasonal Sightings:


I posted this images on FH once before, but the shot, by Caitiff photography, remains a favorite holiday shot.  For some reason, this year in particular, it speaks to my current mindset, especially with Christmas, and 2018 winding down to a close.  Not so much 'take what you can and run' , that's really not my style.  Maybe closer to 'get what you can, enjoy it, and don't look back.'  

I have always been the kind of person to enjoy things more before they occurred than I ever do during, or after....  Christmas included. No resolutions though I promise, I hate them, and it's too early.  Change though is ongoing, and Christmas is as a good a time as ever to contemplate, diligently organize and plan, and then ultimately to quickly forget.  Tonight however, I'm in the contemplating stage. 

No comments: