Saturday, May 8, 2021

Mother's Nature

Although my dad used to often call my mom 'mother', I'm not really a fan of sexualizing family relationships.   Yeah, I know many photographers, especially those shooting twins, love to sexualize the relationship through art.  Even when well done however, it's just not my thing..  Maybe it's my line of work, but I've seen the impact of dysfunctional family boundaries, and there's really nothing sexy about it...

That being said, this is FH, and in my quest to weave each and every holiday with hot naked men, I had to find a way.  That's why, this, like past Mother's Days on the site, the visuals and stories are focused not on our own, but other people's mothers.  Mother-in-laws, the mothers of our best friends, our girl friends mothers, and various other hot MILFS from movies and media. 

My mother used to love romance novels, and our home was filled with piles of books, often with some pretty racy covers.  Those visuals of beautiful women with often shirtless handsome men, were a big part of my childhood.

Given hot and often horney women are in focus, it's not a surprise my 'mother's day' pieces also include a lot of CFNM themed imagery.  Although I enjoy a great CMNM shot, there's is something especially fascinating to me about CFNM images.

Check out some of my previous MILF focused posts HERE:

No comments: