Sunday, September 5, 2021

Australian Women's Forum: Julian Saber


Julian, funky jazz musician and gorgeous bass guitarist, has what every woman looks for in a man-a natural sense of rhythm. 


Name: Julian Saber
Age: 24
Star Sign: Gemini
Lives: Adelaide SA
Makes a Living: Web page designer and music tutor


Australia's version of Playgirl magazine was promoted as a magazine for women who were unashamed about liking sex and loving men. Launched in the early 90's, Australian Women's Forum (AWF) lasted close to ten years, folding in 2001. I've previously posted some of my favorite men from AWF (HERE:) and thought it was time for update!  Thanks to Billydee over at DC for the original posts!


Julian smooths back his dark, floppy hair and his brown eyes t winkle.  He seems like a quiet and assuming guy but once he gets talking, you can't get a word in.  He describes himself as 'just a guy who likes to chill out.' His driving ambition is music.


'I'm actually going through a stage of self-discovery and I wanted to bare my soul, so to speak. I'm not an exhibitionist, but I thought this would help me become more confident.'

No comments: