Sunday, September 5, 2021

Patrick Dempsey in Face The Music

'Exes Lisa and Charlie agree to write a love song for a movie. Charlie is getting married in two weeks. His fiancée suggests writing at her farm outside Paris for (non-existent) peace and quiet - to keep an eye on him.'

Somehow Patrick Dempsey's nude scene in 1993's Face The Music slipped by me.  Not only had I not seen the movie, I don't really remember even hearing about it before.  Thanks to poster Hawthorne over at DreamCaps though, I now have!


I've soured on Dempsey over the last year, maybe in part due to some of the rumors I'd read about his attitude on Grey's Anatomy.  This scene however, had me remembering how much I loved Dempsey when I was younger and so many of his early movies and television shows. I loved some of his early movies, including his first role in Heaven Help Us which I featured last week. I also really loved him during his brief turn on the ABC drama Once & Again.

1 comment:

uvdp said...

I find ridiculous women or men who get out of bed wrapped in the sheet