Saturday, February 17, 2024

A Celebrity Olympics:

'Your favorite TV stars battle to the last laugh in athletic competition.'

ABC, CBS and NBC take their ratings war to the athletic field as 10 celebrities from each network participate in running, bicycling, swimming and obstacle-course relays, a tug of war, a baseball throw, tennis and a one-shot-nearest-to-pin golf tournament.  Robert Conrad (NBC), Gabriel Kaplan (ABC), and Telly Savalas (CBS) are team captains. 


Over the years working on FH, I've often posted about Battle of the Network Stars.  I think the only original episode I saw was from the last few episodes in the late 80's.  I was able however, to watch most of them, when they aired on Trio in the 90's.   I've posted images from the shows, not because it was such riveting television, but because some of the hottest male TV hunks from the 70's and 80's were stripped to their speedos for the events in the pool.


I thought it would be interesting, to look back on each of the television specials, bringing together as many hot images  from the celebrity Olympics that I could find.   Hopefully there will be some new shots you haven't seen before.  So let's start with the first Battle from way back in November 1976.  Check out more on THE NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: