Sunday, July 16, 2023

Favorite Face of the Day: Andre Khabbazi


So... this is another post that took a turn, a change of direction from where it started, to where it ended up.  It began with an image of shirtless hottie on Twitter.  The shot (3 shots below) was the scan of a magazine from a soap opera magazine.  The hot torso grabbed me, as did the main caption, 'Hates Shirts?'


I thought I recognized the beautiful hottie, but when reading article, started to think maybe I wasn't so sure.  I have watched 'The Young and the Restless' at different times over the years, but don't think I ever saw him on the show, nor recognized his name, Andre Khabbazi. I checked out his IMDB page, and there were several other soap roles, again, none of which I'd ever seen the hot actor in.


Then, on Andre's IMDB pate it hit me.  The shirtless hottie was in the 2001 gay themed film Circuit.  Some of you might be remember seeing, or at least hearing about Circuit, as it marked the feature film directing debut of writer, and former Playgirl man of the year Dirk Shafer, who I interviewed on FH HERE.


I didn't really remember much about the film or Andre's role.  I think I remember seeing it on VHS or on late night TV when I was younger,. I saw clips of it again about 12 years ago, and did a small piece on star Jonathan Wade-Drahos. Seeing the shirtless shot of Andre however, had me thinking a re-watch was more than in order.

The Men of Y & R by Charlie Lapson

Check out more of Andre, and my look back at Circuit on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: