Monday, October 30, 2023

Brian Kerwin: Teen Beat

It was through old teen magazines that I was first introduced to actor Brian Kerwin.  I've written before, that my parents loved to go to flea markets on the weekends.  My only interest, was buying old magazines, especially TV and movie magazines featuring my favorite celebrities.  The fact that many were filled with images of shirtless hunks, was an added bonus. 

It was through these flea market bargains that I was first introduced to Kerwin.  I was a little young to remember or watch Kerwin in The Misadventure of Sherriff Lobo, it was a little before my time. I did however, see shirtless promotional images and pin-ups of Kerwin, and his many, (many) other projects in my magazine finds.

I don't know how many times I wished I'd saved those flea market purchases.  Three were so many issues, and so many images, I would have scanned for FH.  Unfortunately, I, (or my mother) threw them out before I even knew what a scanner was.


I've found a few on-line, but as you can see, even with my enlarging, the quality is not great.  But.. these few images should give you an indication of the stimulus that inspired my crush on Mr. Kerwin.

 

No comments: