Monday, October 30, 2023

Brian Kerwin: Actors & (Television) SKIN


'When a waitress learns about a boat that sunk with millions of gold, she and two others dive into water to find it.'


I have yet to see the 1984 television movie Wet Gold, but I do remember seeing the many promotional shots in the old magazines I used to buy.  I think it may have been shirtless shots from the film, that first introduced me to actor Brian Kerwin.  


Brooke Shields brought attention to the TV movie, but I'm guessing Brian Kerwin, and co-star, the sexy hairy chested Tom Byrd, that help bring in viewers.   I know I saw a poor quality version on Youtube awhile ago, but I didn't watch.  For this flick, you need an HD version, with the sound down, to really appreciate the scenery. 

The Love Boat

The an 1981 episode of The Love Boat, Kerwin is featured in The Incredible Hunk, one of the episodes three stories.  Kerwin plays Hank, someone cruise director Julie books to entertain.  She doesn't know however that he moonlights as a stripper.  Given the year, it's sort of surprising to see Kerwin in a tiny silver sparkling speedo.

No comments: