Sunday, March 13, 2016

Guy in the Guest House


When the LA police department knocked on the guest house door and a delicious and shirtless Kato Kaelin opened the door, the face, and the body look awfully familiar. First off, the television version of the world's most notorious house guest was much hotter than his real life counter part. I was turned off by the real one, but turn on strongly by the actor in FX's The People Vs O.J. Simpson.


I don't know why it took me so long to do a piece on actor Billy Magnussen. I have known of him, his talent, his great smile and gorgeous body for awhile. I shallowly only checked out Boardwalk Empire after seeing caps from his nude scenes. Magnussen was also one of the few things I actually liked about the film version of Into The Woods. His turn as Rapunzel's Prince, although brief, was memorable. I know I'm not the only one who hoped they changed the stage version so he would end up in the arms of Chris Pine.


I just began my DVR marathon of American Crime Story on Friday, and have finished only 2 of the 6 episodes that have aired. As hot as Magnuessen was opening that guest house door, I look forward to seeing what he does when Kato hits the witness stand.




Magnussen on stage and in rehearsals for Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
Above: With Sigourney Weaver


Happy Tears (2009)

Boardwalk Empire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these.

J.D. said...

Yes, Thank you very, very, much.