Thursday, January 16, 2020

Scott Baio: Indelible


I know, that many have soured on Scott Baio.  I get it, in addition to his politics, he's a social media douchebag.  That being said, Baio was not only one of the hottest hunks to squeeze into a speedo for Battle, he was also one of the most photographed.


Baio is one of those actor's I got to know through photographs before actually seeing him on television.  I remember seeing him in old teen magazines and loving his hot, tight little body.  I first saw Baio on TV in Charles In Charge, but I didn't really get into the show.  I did however, get into his look, and collecting images that I'd cut out of magazines.  Although my crush ended long ago, I couldn't do a post on Battle, without a few extra images of Baio's bod.


Scott with Adrian Zmed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott Baio was always one of my favorites. Gorgeous face and body. I first started crushing on him when he was on Happy Days and Joannie Loves Chachi. Such a sexy guy.