Friday, February 7, 2020

Brad Pitt: Actors & SKIN

Legends of the Fall (1994)

'I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It's the truth.'
Brad Pitt


I heard about Pitt's naked body years before actually seeing it.  I didn't see Thelma and Louise or Legends of the Fall at the theatre, but female friends of mine swore they saw him naked in the films.  I was salivating to take a look, but was disappointed when I finally saw them both on video.  Although Pitt may have been technically naked, (and was officially sizzling hot) in both,  it would be a couple of years later before we got a better view.

The Favour (1994)

Allied (Pitt's most recent nude scene from 2016)

Kalifornia (1993)

Twelve Monkey's (1995)

The Playgirl spread aside, the first time I saw Pitt's perfect posterior was in 1995's Twelve Monkey's.  His hospital mooning was quick, but memorable.  It made even more of an impact on me given I was on a date my girlfriend at the time.  She loved Pitt, and suggested the movie, and I think both of us hid our... well, our excitement, when Pitt shook his beautiful butt on the big screen in front of us.


Troy (2004)

No comments: