Saturday, July 27, 2024

Dating mit nacktem Deutschland


Mein Sixpack!


Germany's Dating Naked is of course, in German, so 'My Sixpack' was pretty much the only phrase I understood when Thiemo was speaking in his intro package.  That doesn't mean it's difficult to watch. There are a few English words thrown in now and then, and 'shit' and 'Oh my God' seem pretty universal.  The body language, music and tone of the announcer also help to let those of us who don't understand fluent German to have a pretty good idea of what's going on.  You can check out Thiemo's introduction, and a tour of the house in the video below.


I believe the show has been for about six weeks, and although you can't watch them on television, if you search your favorite forms focused on the male form, some generous posters have shared the links to download them.  I wasn't initially going to watch, but downloaded the first episode on the weekend and was instantly hooked. 


The show introduces the two main contestants, Thiemo and Valeria.  Both are beautiful, and both, completely naked of course.  We're then joined by 5 more men and 5 more women.  At first I wasn't sure any of the other five men could rival my crush on Thiemo, but first impressions can be deceiving...


I tend to be visually put off by a heavily tattooed body, at least initially.  That quickly disappears however, once you get to know someone, and go beyond just the surface.  Like in real life, a great body is nice, but it's appeal can also quickly dwindle.  I still think Thiemo is hot, especially his smile, and his cute little butt, but his player side came quickly into focus.


Thiemo made not bones about wanting to get to know most of the females in the group, except maybe Valeria, who I didn't see him gravitate to in the first episode.   I wasn't sure that Dating Naked Germany did any 'burring', but when Thiemo showered with the beautiful Venance, his erection was most definitely blurred.


I naively though Thiemo was attracted to Venance, and they would an early couple.  Nope.  Although he clearly thinks she's attractive, by the end of episode one, he kissed and fooled around with most of the other women.  He especially seemed drawn the beautiful, a huge breasts belonging to Costina.  I can fully understand, they are something, I would have sped time cupping and holding them myself.


My crush on Thiemo did begin to diminish a little by the end of episode 1, but I reserve judgement on him, and the other guys, until I watch at least another episode or two.  I did add an image of their introduction, at the end of the post.






The other five hotties enter the chat....

1 comment:

Tbelgiumboy said...

We need video links of the episodes!