Monday, December 9, 2019

Favorites; Ryan Paevey


Except for his roles in Hallmark holiday films, I've actually never seen Paevey on Screen.  I don't watch General Hospital, nor have I seen any of his other television appearances.  Like so many of the hot and talented men that I feature, Ryan grabbed my attention through his images.


Pavey didn't set out to be an actor, growing up, he worked along side his father in the construction business.  His road to acting began after being scouted by a modeling agent.  In addition to his fashion and fitness work, Paevey's also worked in several music videos working with Cher, Katy Perry, and Christina Aguilera.












Paevey by AshtonPhoto


Paevey by Tim Ricks

1 comment:

jamie28 said...

You are a very handsome man that I have seen in so many movies. I fill in love with you so much.