Thursday, October 24, 2024

Seasonal Sightings:


Sweater Weather


 
When I was a kid, I was badgered by my parents to wear a snow jacket most Halloween's.  I usually listened, then hid it in the woods behind my house.  I'd of course freeze my ass off the rest of the ight while trick-or-treating.  With climate change, I'm guessing the heaviest clothing item our parents might be bugging us to take or wear is a sweater. 


I've been fortunate that Tom from TR Pics has shared many images from his numerous shoots with Jessie over the years, but I think one of the most popular was from the piece titled, The Cozy Season.  That post got quite a few hits, and images of Jessie going Donald Duck, (sweater, not pants) was also incredibly popular when I posted it on Twitter.  When I noticed that Tom recently post shots of Jessie in only his Halloween sweater, I had to bug him to share. To be fair, like most things he wears, Jessie quickly stripped off his sweater, but given he was holding a prop, (a gourd, very close to his own beautiful gonads,)  I think it still officially constitutes a costume!

No comments: