Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Studio1x: Stars, Stripes & Skin

Riley

'What is this Land America. So many travel there
I'm going now while I'm still young. My darling, meet me there
Wish me luck, my lovely. I'll send for you when I can
And we'll make our home in the American Land'
Bruce Springsteen


Of all the flags of the world, I don't think there's a more iconic, and memorable visual than the stars and stripes, and the red, white and blue on the American Flag.  Regardless of what the world thinks about who is in office, there remains a reverence and the country it represents.  Presidents change, (please soon!) but the flag remains a lasting, and colorful symbol of greatness.


I love the mix of Patriotic symbols with skin.  In part of course, because of my love of  holidays.  Also however, because there something very basic and carnal about most celebrations.  As many of us know and have experienced... most big parties, celebrations and holidays end with a bang.  It may be fire works, or it may be a more erotic way, to cap off the day.

HCHero

Over the last several years, Jim from Studio1x has been providing the images, and supplying the skin, to help with all of the holidays and celebrations on FH.  If you checked out my Canada Day pieces, and read the words that accompanied Jim's images of Dan with the Canadian Flag, (HERE:) you'll know why we have not one, but a buffet of bodies adorned by the red, white and blue.


For last years, fourth of July celebration, Jim purchased an American Flag and shot the alluring Samajay, (The Grand Illusion) to celebrate the day.  As I did with Canada Day, I asked Jim if there might be a model or two who might pose with the flag for this years holiday.  Although it took awhile to get some models on board, as you can see, Jim hit the jackpot.


Thanks to Studio1x for helping to make another another amazing holiday for FH.  Thanks to Anon, HCHero, Joe and Riley for wrapping, and unwrapping yourself in the flag.

Anon



Joe

No comments: