Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mike Sodini; Classic Playgirl, September 1999


'I know I'm in love when not matter where I am, or what I'm doing, my thoughts are only about her.'


Mike Sodini
Prints Charming
Playgirl, September 1999
Photoraphy by Martin Mier


'At Playgirl, we pride ourselves on being the premiere authority regarding male beauty, so it's with great pleasure that we present Mike Sodini. The achingly handsome 23 year old had just shot his PLAYGIRL layout when he was approached by a talent scout in a Manhattan park.'


'Soon snatched up by the prestigious Click modeling agency and targeted as the object of desire by fashion bigwigs such as Karl Lagerfield and Francois Norris, the aspiring screenwriter and former public relations man jumped on the fast track to megasuccess as a male supermodel. Once again, PLAYGIRL scooped the world and proved that we find the best... first!'










1 comment:

blue64 said...

He's so very beautiful I wish he would have been the 2000 man of the millennium but instead someone else was not only picked but one of the most votes for being the hottest guy in the 2000 era how disappointing Mark was very beautiful in the '90s gorgeous physique and I'm serious look