Friday, March 18, 2022

Catching up with Big Brother Canada


'I want people to think of me as a true, real and honest person to himself and to others. Someone that is a hard worker, a comp beast, and is here to become the champ of BBCAN10.'


Although I'm a little late to the party, I started this season of Big Brother Canada this past week.  I found it on-line and have watched the first three episodes.  I'm a little behind, but hoping to catch up this weekend.   There are quite a few interesting houseguests this season, but Steven “Gino” Giannopoulos is an early favorite.


For me, tattoo's can be hit or miss.  On some, they enhance, on others, they detract.  In Gino's case, they definitely enhance.  I can't even imagine Gino without them, they add an unique element of hotness.  It doesn't hurt that Gino is a fireman in Montreal, and was shirtless for most of his intro video. 


My happy place is: Greece. 
My biggest fear is: the dark and spiders. 
My greatest strength is: good listener. 
My dream vacation is: I don’t have one, I’m always on vacation. 
My most prized possession is: having an amazing, loving family. 
My favourite hobby is: going to the gym and golf. 
Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: getting my first tattoo at 17 with my friend. 
If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: Greek food. 
A fact about me that surprises people is: I’m a lover.

Not nude, but flesh colored..

No comments: