Monday, June 27, 2022

Quaternate: Unlimited Male Photo


It all began with a grin. It was back in 2012, while scrolling through portfolios on Model Mayhem, that I first discovered the work of Jay from Unlimited Male Photo.  When I saw the images on Jay's port, I was immediately drawn to Jay's images of Shawn, (above) and his incredibly sexy grin.  Shawn's smile was so engaging, and so natural, I wanted to find out more about the model, and the artist behind the camera. 

Ten years later, and over 15 features later, I'm still as curious about Jay's work, and the models he chooses to work with  Jay's introduced to me to several of my favorite models.  Models like Andrew and Jay, who've I've been fortunate to feature several times and with several other photographers.  Jay's also introduced to me to new models  I'd never seen before, models like the grinning Shawn, and the sexy Matt.  I'm always excited to see who Jay's shooting with next, and of course then bugging him about featuring them on the site.




2020-2022 


2016-2019 


2012-2015 

No comments: