Monday, June 27, 2022

Nicolas' Nips


I didn't watch the Daytime Emmy's last week, nor do I watch General Hospital.  I do however, follow quite a few people on social media who love soaps.  Over the weekend, I did catch a few clips that some had posted, including the in memorial section, and a few of the night's big acting winners. 


Actor Nicholas Alexander Chavez won the award for Outstanding Younger Performer in a daytime drama.  I remember that at one time this award was presented to both male and female winners, but at some point, they must have combined them together.


I couldn't help but notice how cute Nicholas was and headed to the one place I knew I find some shirtless shots.  DC's Men of the Moment always has great caps from television and movies, including a 'Soapy Sunday' section spotlighting the shirtless studs of daytime.  


There were several posts featuring Nicholas, all of which of featured the actor shirtless and Nicholas' noticeably nectarous nips.  These, are a few of my favorites.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous. When he first joined GH I remember he was in a mask and all you could see was his gorgeous eyes. It is great seeing his shirtless scenes. In some scenes he also wears Khacki pants that shows his bulge and awesome ass. The selfie picture you posted is nice. I hope he does nude scenes or joins Onlyfans like some other young male celebrities. Thanks for posting this gorgeous young man.