Saturday, October 30, 2021

Happy Halloween! 👻


Unlike most other holidays, HALLOWEEN  is one that you can make entirely your own. There are no pressures to decorate (which I do), or cook, (which I don't) and there are no family meals or visits from that cousin you choose to avoid most of the rest of the year. 

There are no gifts to buy and no  battles over whether the religious connection should or should not be in the play.  Halloween is also the night you can dress as you would the rest of the year if only you could get away with it!  One can also never forget the appeal of the mini KitKat!
 

I post the above message almost every year on HALLOWEEN.  They really sum up my love for the holiday and some of the reasons that I love featuring holiday imagery.  Last year on the 31st, it was all about the fangs, Dracula's that is.  This year, I'm back to spotlighting one my favorite All Hallow' Eve characters, the iconic Witch! 

You many or may not recognize the hottie in the black hat and orange briefs that you're currently staring at.   He's been on the site before, just this past summer he was whizzing through the waves on a speed boat, completely naked of course!  (HERE:) It's Autumn now however, so he felt the need to cover-up, well, a little bit anyway.


You're excused if you didn't automatically recognize Nico, (Calves of Adonis) in addition to putting on the orange briefs, the beard is also new.  Now I'm not sure if the sexy witch cast a spell on me or not, but I must say this particular Adonis has never looked hotter!   Thanks to Jay from Unlimited Male for flying in this provocative present just in time for the holiday!   



No comments: