Monday, June 11, 2018

Rafael Licks: Receitas Deliciosas


In addition to acting and modeling, the delicious Rafael Licks is also a celebrity chef. I resisted a cheesy title like finger licking good, but with a hot chef with the last name Licks, it was hard to resist. I just discovered Rafael as a model for Ford Brasil, but some of you I know have heard of him before...


Rafael participated in Brasil's 2016 edition of Big Brother, and his towel 'slip' went viral at the time. Not sure how I missed it when it occurred, must have been during the many periods of time that I didn't pay too much attention to Big Brother, especially the International editions. But... as any of you watch them know, they are usually the most interesting, and, include the most nudity.






Big Brother Brasil


No comments: