Monday, February 17, 2020

Roderik's Very Sexy Friend: Martin by Bodytorium


'I asked the guys if they'd run around naked, and they did.'


Don't we all wish we had those hot male friends who by simply asking, who would strip off all of their clothes and run around naked...  If you've been following my pieces featuring Bodytorium, you know that Phil Dlab seems to have the knack for finding just the right group of friends to hang around with....

With Martin however, getting him in front of his camera, wasn't without it's challenges.  As you can see from this set of images however, Phil did eventually succeed.  Phil knows that in addition to enjoying his fantastic imagery of hot naked male models, I also love a story. Phil also gives good story.  Below, enjoy reading how Phil's patience paid off and how Martin ended up sweating it out in the sauna.


When Phil Met Maritn...

About four years ago, one of my athlete friends, Roderik, asked me if he could stop by for a visit in Bratislava and if I could take some "nice" shots of him. I've been known among athletes (especially among the parkour and calisthenics circles) as a good sports photographer. I said sure, and later Roderik asked if he could also bring a friend. This was Martin.


I didn't know who he was or what he looked like, and I didn't really know any details or have a plan for what kind of shots we were going to take. I was of course secretly hoping there would be some sexy shots. When they arrived about a week later, I was was very happy to meet his very sexy friend.

I showed them a couple of my photo books and we played some music. Later I took out my Spider-Man costume which Martin put on and did a very impressive striptease. Things were off to a good start, and soon after my camera was out and I took some very sexy shots of both Martin and Roderik, although there was only one full frontal, and that was an "accidental".


The boys slept over, and the next morning we headed over to a nearby Czech town to meet up with one of out mutual friends who organized a street workout competition. There were very pretty villages, hills and valleys along a way and we made a stop to take some shots. I asked the guys if they'd run around naked, and they did. The shots were amazing. They are still among my best shots, and this was years before I started photographing for Bodytorium.


We had a really fun day with our friends in Brno, but the next day we parted our own ways and hadn't seen each other much since.  Martin moved to Bratislava, attended a sports college and seemed to really get into boxing. Later he dropped out (for reasons I am unaware of) and moved back to his hometown. About a year ago, I asked Martin if he'd be interested in modeling for my site. He declined politely, didn't explain any details, just said that he didn't want to do nudes.


A few months ago, Roderik encouraged me to contact Martin again and thought that this time Martin would probably go for it. Roderik explained that a lot has changed since a year ago and that Martin was even considering doing live chats with Roderik and that Martin would likely be more open to posing nude. I called Martin and he seemed very interested and we agreed on doing a photoshoot in a couple of weeks.


A few days before our planned photoshoot, Martin canceled. He didn't want to explain any details, he just wrote he wasn't in the mood. I was really looking forward to photographing him for Bodytorium. It was very disappointing but I had a theory that Martin was feeling down after losing a boxing match. I contacted him again a few weeks later, tried to put myself in his shoes and wrote him a very nice message. He agreed to do the photoshoot and I crossed my fingers that he wouldn't change his mind again. Luckily he didn't.


Check out over 300 additonal shots of Martin on Bodytorium HERE:

No comments: