Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Morgan Spector: Mr. Russell Revealed!


'There weren’t a lot of muscular people when I was acting in school, so I was pressed into service as the guy with his shirt off.'


It's no surprise that actor Morgan Spector was often called to take his shirt off he literally smoulders in The Gilded Age, no matter what he's wearing.  His eyes, his beard, his walk, head to toe sexy!  Although there was no nudity from the male cast in The Gilded Age, the producers did wisely get George Russell shirtless.  Even poorly lit, his chest was a site to behold. 

When I was watching Spector in the HBO series, I kept thinking there was something so familiar about the actor.  I thought I'd seen his eyes, his face, and heard his voice before.  I don't think I had though.  I checked out Spector's IMDB page, and don't think I've seen any of his previous work.  When I was putting this piece together however, I think I know when I felt I know him.  Spector looks as if he could be the older brother of senator Jon Ossoff.

Morgan Spector on Instagram

Permission (2017)

' A woman on the brink of a marriage proposal is told by a friend that she should date other men before spending the rest of her life with her boyfriend.'

Split (2016)

'Split is the surreal and epic journey a young woman takes to claim her own darkness and sexuality so she can stop putting it into the hands of her abusive lover.'


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, thank you. Personally I never got his casting but after the lady's maid scene it was like Oh, hello! Who cares? And now this. Yum.