Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Soap Studs: Rory Gibson

Ahhh time flies.  Seems like just yesterday that I was lusting after shirtless shots of Y & R's Joshua Morrow.  Now, it's actor Rory Gibson who recently joined the show as his son Noah.  I haven't really watched much Y & R lately, but I set my DVR to record what I believe is the show's first same sex wedding.

In the show's almost 50 years of airing, Mariah and Tessa are not only the first same-sex couple to marry on the soap, it's the first gay couple they really given any attention to.  I've seen Rory a few times on the show, but he didn't seem to be given much to work with when it comes to writing and story.  It appeared from the wedding however, Noah has a love interest, or maybe two, in his future. Rory seems up for the task, and he sure is purdy...

Rory Gibson on Instagram

Rory by blakeephoto

No comments: