Tuesday, June 28, 2022

O Canada: Paolo Pecota


'In Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia, there's this amazing beach with the clearest water. Nearby are public showers where you can rinse sand off your feet after a swim.  I remember once sitting watching woman shower.'


'Hair hair looked pure gold, I mean gold!  It shown in the lights.  She was topless and wore the skimpiest bikini bottom. I was mesmerized, forgetting totally that I was lost and had no idea how to get back to my hotel.  So there I sat, watching the water cascade off this woman's mane.  I was 13 years old.


Paolo Pecota
February 1988- Oh Canada  (Photography by Silvia Pecota)
April 1989 ‒ Man of the Month  (Photography by Silvia Pecota)


Name: Paolo Pecota
Age: 20
Height: 6'2"
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Home: Toronto


Sports Philosophy: You should always think positively.  It really works!
Best Physical Asset: I would have to say my hands.  I work with them quite a bit

No comments: