Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Classic Playgirl:Keith Munyon, December 1995


Unwrap The Gift Of Keith Munyon!


Keith Munyon
Playgirl Centerfold
December, 1995
Photographed by Dean Keefer


Keith Munyon's face, while it's about as flawless as a face can get, might be the part of hi you recognize first.  His body, on the other hand, is world-renowned.  At age 34, Keith's been modeling since he was 22, gracing billboards and packaging, selling everything from beer to boxer shorts.  The executives of Budweiser should be congratulated-his body certainly certainly makes us thirsty.


In College, I was All-District in football and I did lightweight boxing-which I continue to do to keep in shape.  It's a great aerobic workout!  


In my ultimate fantasy, we'd take a cruise on a clipper ship-with no else there but the crew and the captain.  We'd have dinner and I'd do all the serving.  There'd be soft music so we could have a moonlight dance after we ate....






No comments: