Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Red-Light District: Angelspins by The Male Image


I actually had just had it custom made by William Ramseur for my 30th birthday. The photoshoot with Joe is the first time I wore it. I absolutely love it and plus my favorite color is red.


When photographer Joe Mazza first sent on images of Angel, there were no leather chaps to be seen.  After Angel mentioned a custom made cowboy outfit however,,  I had to see the duds he was referring to.  Joe sent on an array of shots that I knew I had to include.  The red cowboy ensemble is certainly striking and I'm sure was noticed through those huge windows.


As striking as it is, it's not exactly something you'd wear to pick up a few things at the grocery store.  Although... with the pandemic, adding the right facemask, maybe a red bandana, certainly would brighten up the day of most shoppers.  Although I don't think he's worn it shopping, Angel has made use of his new purchase, donning it several times, including for his birthday bash, and at the Folsom Street fair. 





No comments: