Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Clothed Male / Nude Male


Although I've featured many CMNM themed images and videos this past summer, these images are some favorites that didn't fit in with the other themes I've featured.  Let's start with the shot below, our exaggerated vision of what going through an airport check is like.


So many CMNM scenarios take place in the doctor's office. At least many of the ones in adult films.  I did a piece featuring the theme earlier this month, (Say Aah) but focused mostly on vintage black and white shots.  These were two others that didn't fit the theme.


Oh My!  I'm not sure if the guy in the background is hot and bothered that his fellow shopper is naked, or that he's manhandling the eggplant.


The shot below makes me chuckle.  Everyone seems to act as if the two guys, one in a mawashi and one totally naked, is just totally normal.   No one seems the least bothered or bewildered, and no one is even sneaking a look.



I'm guessing these sports events took place somewhere in Europe, as if they were in the States, some republican would be looking to ban all school in sports.  Well.. maybe not Lindsey Graham or Jim Jordan who would ask for season tickets.


1 shirt, and so much skin, love the ratio for this shirts and skins game.


When I played hockey, we never went out on the ice in a jock-strap, but I'm guessing we can thank Michael Ontkean's iconic scene in Slapshot, for the guys stripping down below.


I thought the shot below might be from a movie, but couldn't find out any other info.  Anyone have any idea?


The shot below is one of my favorites.  I've looked for more from the series and event, but haven't had much success.  I've certainly heard of lumberjack contests, but never heard of a naked one.  If anyone knows of any more from this series or event, shoot me a line!

No comments: