Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Rent Cheque


'I tried paying my rent with a smile, but my landlord wanted cash.'


I'm not sure a smile can cover the rent, especially in today's economy, but stripping off your clothes, might help get you over the hump.  That's the idea behind Rent Cheque, a Vancouver based strip club for amateurs only.  If anyone in the area needs a little extra cash, the monthly amateur stripping contest can net you an extra $500 to help with rent or expenses.


I had never heard for the contest, until seeing some images from the event on Gro Bro, one of my favorite Twitter pages.   I knew I had to find out, and see more.  I easily found the events Instagram Page which links to the main page and Flickr page.  Thanks to Gro Bo, I learned the Flickr page contains hundreds of images from the previous years contensts.


As hot as it is seeing incredibly good looking guys stripping off their clothes, there's nothing like seeing an average guy taking it all off, usually, for the very first time.  Rent Cheque promote contestants of all ages, all genders and all body types, everybody is welcome to give it a go!


I enjoyed boing through the past contests, seeing guys with different looks, with a variety of ages and body shapes and sizes represented. I was especially impressed with how so many put so much work into their themes, and the costumes which quickly ended up on the floor of the stage.


There were guys stripping all alone, guys stripping with their girlfriends or boyfriends.  There were guys stripping with a friend or buddy, and occasionally, even a small group of friends or couples.  Given that both men and women are able to compete, the audience was also full of both men and women making it the perfect cfmn/cmnm event.


What I loved most of all was how fun the event looked and what a great time everyone seemed to be having.  If I ever make it back to Vancouver, I'll certainly be paying a visit.  Let's just hope I don't spend my rent cheque on tips, and need a little extra for the first of the month myself.





Although I applaud the guys stripping solo, I think if I ever was to get up on stage, I'd like to drag along a buddy with me so the spotlight wasn't only on me.  The guys below seem to be having a ball.

No comments: