Saturday, December 30, 2023

TR Pics: Moments to Midnight

Alexis

'You know how I always dread the whole year? Well this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.'
Charlie Brown

Scotti

I'm not exactly dreading the new year, but there are things in world that make it difficult to fully celebrate without a little trepidation.  The wars in Israel and Ukraine rage on, and it's an election year in the US.  The thought that so many seem to want a racist, sexist, hateful sociopath back in the White House is more than cause for concern.   But.. like Charlie Brown, it's best to dread just one day at a time, worrying about the full 12 months is just overwhelming.  


I truly appreciate all of those who drop in from time to time to spend a few minutes of their day checking out FH.   I am even more grateful given long the site has been up.  I know there have been readers who have been dropping in for over a decade, and also love hearing from readers who discovered the site for the very first time.  There were several months this past year where the views were up higher than they've been in years.  Thank you!


I want to especially thank all the models, photographers and artists who support, and contribute to the site.   There are many who have been contributing for years, some creating new and original shoots especially for FH.  I can't start naming names, as the list is too long, but I'm excited whenever I see a new shoot or series in my Dropbox, my in-box or a link to a folder in Google Drive or WeTransfer. 
Discovering new, or at least new to me, visuals is what inspires me to continue with the site.  Every time I think it's time to pack it in, a new image, artist or model, motivates me keep going!  

Nio & Stuart

I do have to give a special mention the artists who help celebrate holidays on the site.  So many artists have gone to great lengths to help with the many crazy themes and Ideas I throw at them.  Tom Rubeck, (TR Pics) who shot these NYE images,  didn't flinch when I asked if could shoot a naked male model in King Kong's paw.  His response was how excited he was about the concept, and had idea of how he'd pull it all together.  I'm so grateful to everyone for their endless stream of creative ideas1 Happy New Year to all!  

No comments: