Wednesday, July 17, 2024

The Swimwear Successional...


No one likes a shady beach....


We all know there's been a shift in men's swimsuits over the years.  In the 20's and 30's it was tank tops and shorts.  In the 50's and 60's the tank tops were dropped, and the shorts became 'trunks'.  The length got a little shorter, and they got a little tighter.  In the 70's and 80's, speedos were all the range, until baggier board shots sadly dominated in the 1990's.


There's a personal progression when it comes to swimwear as well.  I know that I have several different styles and types, depending on where I'm going, and who I'm going with.  If I'm going to a public beach with families and children, I usually stick to my board shorts.  I also have a smaller, tighter pair, and speedo I pull out from time to time depending on the company I keep and situation I'm in.

When I was choosing images of hottie Nova Ashwood, I noticed almost all of the shots I'd saved were shots of Nova in swimwear.   Not matter what Nova's wearing, board shorts, or a thong, he rocks any beach he's on.  If you haven't met Nova yet, let me introduce you.  You can check out more on his Twitter page HERE:

These shots of Nova had me searching for other shots of other men in 'barely there' bathing suits.  Check out some of my favorite on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: