Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Love 'Em or Leave 'Em?

Last month, when featuring one of the hot guests on the first couple of episodes of Below Deck Mediterranean, (The Power of the Pubes) I referenced the auditory hotness of deck hands Nathan Gallagher and Joe Bradley.  Nathan's accent is Irish and although Joe grew up in Spain, his accent is pure Liverpool.  I find both accents incredibly hot, and incredibly easy to understand, despite the shows odd decision to add close captioning to many of their conversations.


I started watching this season when it aired, but as usual, got behind, only getting caught up this past weekend.  I still enjoy both Nathan and Joe, and their bromance is fun to watch, but my crush has lessened a bit.  Although both seem like really nice guys, the longer you watch a reality show, the more you see the thrones beneath the pretty pedals.

If I had to choose one, oh to be so lucky, it would have to be Nathan.   Joe is drawn to the closest vagina, and his attraction to Ellie is head scratching.  Maybe she comes off better in person, but watching the show, she's one I'd try to avoid.  Nathan Gallagher on the other hand, is drawn to just one woman, and it's easy to understand why.  Gael is beautiful, and despite the fact she already has a boyfriend, Nathan is still giving it his all.


It's not that I condone going after someone that's taken, but hey, when you're on a boat with only a few people to cuddle up with, you have to do what you have to do.  I don't blame Nathan for trying, Gael is the catch of the crew, but Gael is torn, so we'll have to wait and see how things end up...

Although there hasn't been any nudity yet this season, not that I caught anyway, but I did pick a good week to get caught up.  There were several scenes with Nathan in his tight white briefs that were worth a second look.  It's still early, hopefully we'll see a bit more of Nathan or Joe as the season goes on.



No comments: